Suggestions for a sporty type car but not expensive?

Asked by May 09, 2014 at 11:26 PM

I am a college student and i am working to save up money for college as well as a car.
I want something that is used but isn't your average boring sedan, but I don't want
some highly expensive sports car, I just would like some sort of "sedan" that looks
pretty decent, maybe maximum $3800. For example, I personally like the Evo, BRZ,
Impreza WRX, RSX Type S, NSX, stuff like that, some of those cars may not be in my
price range but I have actually found some of each that is, however, I want to broaden
my search just so I can see all my options. I would really appreciate if anyone could
suggest cars that look decent like those but could possibly be in my price range.
Thank you!

I didn't mean the NSX by something that I could ever afford, I meant like something that maybe has a similar body design w/ a lower price, lol

254,025

I see a lot of young drivers with the Subaru Impreza's You can get a nice used one for a decent price. IF you go a level down off the WRX, you can save on cost and insurance as well. Get a Wagon and haul your stuff from College to home.