What other vehicles have same fuel pump as a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix gt 3.8litre v/6

Asked by Aug 03, 2013 at 05:12 PM

242,255

Why? Are you going to the junkyard to buy a used one? I wouldn't, just by a new one. You'll spend all that time replacing it and it will fail sooner than later.

67,465

Do as Tom said. Fuel pumps are one of those things best bought new. You may be able to replace just the pump and not the whole module assembly. It will be much cheaper that way but you'll have to do some disassembly and re-assembly on the module unit. HTH. -Jim