No fuel coming through injectors.

Asked by Nov 19, 2011 at 03:44 PM about the 1994 Mazda MX-6

I recently did a motor swap on my '94 MX-6. After the change, all six injectors are failing to spray fuel into the engine. I've figured out fuel is getting to the fuel rail itself, but that's it. I know the engine AND injectors are good, as the motor was donated from a '93 that I had been driving up until that point. I've tried changing fuses, the ECU (twice), checking diagnostics (which show no problem) and everything else that I can think of, and still nothing. Any ideas?

change the injectors out did an engine change on a miata same problem used the injectors out of the old engine car started and ran good after that