I need to find a resevoir cap to be able to bleed the line on my clutch. The cap is gone, how do I find one?

Asked by Nov 17, 2006 at 10:15 PM about the 1985 Chevrolet Blazer

I need to know how to find a resevoir cap that goes on the clutch line. In order to bleed the line I must have this cap. Can you help me find one?

First go to www.rockauto.com. You can enter you car information and then look up the clutch. If they dont have what you are looking for online call them. Here is another site to look at for parts for your Blazer having to do with the clutch. You could also call them up if they dont sell the cap individually to get more information on it: http://replacement.car-stuff.com/parts/carstuff/parts.jsp?year=1985&make=CV&model=BLAZ-FULL_SIZE-003&returnurl=null&category=I&showChildren=False&showdc=true#top It is difficult to find the resevoir cap online but any company that sells kits for the clutch should have information for you. These two sites should be able to help.

965

have you ever heard of (wit) whatever it takes is the name of the company there are 15 in existence in the united states but all they deal with is tranny's clutches and if anybody would have this i would think that they would be the ones i personally deal with them alot hope this answer helps

3,195

Just call your local auto recycling yards and ask if they have a vehicle like yours with a clutch.

5,585

You're just looking for the cap? Go to your GM dealership or NAPA and have them track the part down. You may have to wait for one to come it.

1,465

thats like a one doller part at any junk yard