I have A 4cyc but the power steering pump is not mounted. where does it go?

Asked by Feb 27, 2007 at 01:17 PM about the 1991 Dodge Dakota

I have the pump and some brackets, but I still can't see where to put  the pump. does it go on the right or left side?

22,300

Hi langster! I couldn't find that particular location on the web. I'm guessing that your local library will have a copy of your Chilton's manual on their shelves and that will give you the answer. If not you can visit your local parts counter guy (or the parts counter guy at the local dealer) and see if you can get a quick and dirty answer there (those guys seem to know everything). If not bring a cup of coffee to the service manager of your local dealer first thing in the morning and see if you can bend his ear for a minute. Good luck!