What price would you expect to pay for an original 65 Polara in good original condition?

Asked by Jan 24, 2012 at 02:14 AM about the 1965 Dodge Polara

Hello my name is Mark and I live in Melbourne Australia and I have a real liking for
a 65 Dodge Polara.I am willing to export one to Australia.What would I expect to
pay for a good clean polara in original condition.I would appreciate any feedback.
Thank you
Mark

25

Mine is a '66 Polara with 56,725 original miles on it now. I would say if you can get one for less than 6,000.00 USD, you are doing well. Be patient and check eBay every few days and you will get your Polara. Best of Luck!! Regards, Ray St.George

75

I am partial to the 64's, but I do like the 65's as well. Check out this site. It is for B bodies, which is the type of Mopar you are interested in. They have a for sale link, its free, and the members are very helpful. Good Luck Steve http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

975

worth between $4,300-10,250

20

I am selling a 65 dodge polara, it has the 383 in it, how much could i get for it?

85

I paid $2,000 USD for my '66 in 2005 when it had 85,000 original miles on it and was in good, driveable condition.