what is a 1967 Dodge Polara fully restored worth

20

Asked by Jul 08, 2013 at 09:32 PM about the 1967 Dodge Polara

67 Dodge Polara 383 2brl costom paint 14" rims 2/12 in white walls and new  ong. hub caps

22,925

That's a nice lookin' car- and desirable with the 383- not a muscle car tho- it won't appeal to everyone- you need just the right buyer one who falls in love with it- maybe an auction to give you the best chance? What do you have in it? This is the kind of car, though rare and lovely, that might struggle to make up its restoration costs- and cash is hard to come by right now- if it is mechanically good, and no rust, $8,000- it would be more valuable if it was in original condition- if it is numbers matching, and the work is top notch- $12.000 or more to the right buyer- even the pro auctioneers have trouble evaluating something like this

Best Answer Mark helpful
20

Thank you for your answer.. It is all original except the paint job and all do match I`m the 2nd owner it as 90,000 original miles and it runs great. I do have it up for sale for $10,000 # 719-216-7770 ask for John and again Thanks alot

22,925

wow- all original and tasty- a great color on that car- and hubcaps look so nice and stock- that car really appeals to me- but I am eclectic- and broke- why not list it on our Car Gurus site here?

20

Thank you so much and I think I will list it on Car Gurus and maybe I`ll find that one person that will like it as much as I do I just it hard time and I need the money.... and Again Thanks A Lot and you have my number send that buyer my way #719-216-7770 Colorado Springs Colorado..