1964 dodge polara windshield replacement

20

Asked by Jun 01, 2010 at 04:53 PM about the 1964 Dodge Polara

I need to replace my windshield.What other windshields will fit a 1964 dodge polara?Not many of these in South Africa, but I have seen monaco's in breakers yard. It looks as if these vehicles shared the same body with only slight differences. Are these both "B" body cars? Any info on compatibility of windshields will be appreciated.Only other option is to import, but with all the risks that it entails. If other windshields are the same, what year models?
Pot

20

Some polara's , monaco's and plymouths do share the same windshield. I eventualy imported a windshield from Mexico. Dirt cheap , brand new , fit 100% , good quality .They still manufatture them. Price with mail and import costs in region of R3000.00 (SA) ($ 375)