1960 Dodge Polara/is

Asked by Oct 08, 2010 at 12:44 AM about the 1960 Dodge Polara

My Father (83 y/o) has a 1960 Dodge Polaris Hardtop in his garage.  Can anyone give me an idea of its value.  My parents need to part with it due to medical bills. klpdive@comcast.net

10

Is the 1960 dodge still for sale?

10

Value depends a lot on condition of he car. If the car is for sale please can you provide photos that will show the condition of this 1960 Dodge Polara 2 door hardtop? I have dealt with this car for the past 50 years and currently own 4 of them. I also own and operate a restoration shop in Tempe, AZ. Please contact me. Darrell email at chr@classicheavenrestorations.com website classicheavenrestorations.com phone 480/557-6608

It is not a sought after car,if you can find a collector of them you may get a decent price,you need to post some picts of it,body engine interior.

If you still have it please email me asap. thanks.