VW truck/gas/82 ,will not start engine turne over ,fuel relay, fuse and pump are working. What is next step?

25

Asked by Jan 03, 2013 at 09:09 AM about the 1982 Volkswagen Caddy

I drove the truck that morning it ran great, parked it 4 hours later tried to start it with NO luck, I have replaced relay, checked fuse and the fuel pump is working. There seems to be no gas getting to engine? If pumps sorks ,why is there no gas getting to engine? I am lost.

25

We checked fuel pump it works, replaced relay and fuses are ok. The pumps works but does not deliver gas to motor.?. Hope this helps.

98,055

Does your Caddy have fuel injectors or carb? I'm assuming it a petrol engine.

25

It is a gasoline engine, no carb. Thank you!