why wont my ac compressor work it has new compressor condenser evaporator orifice tube and charged with freon.only works and it cold if i run it directly with a on and off switch

5

Asked by May 24, 2016 at 11:01 AM about the 1995 Cadillac DeVille

110

you have it wired to a on off switch. like bypassing it with another switch. if so whats wrong with the switch the car came with originally. is it getting power to switch. getting power to pressure switch. its not getting power to compressor would be to start at basic things like i said.

5

is there a way to i check if the two sensors on the liquid tube are working