I have a 1990 Cadillac Deville I put in a new battery and it wont start no power no headlights no clicking to start nothing at all. It was sitting for a few years before I got it so I started with changing the battery but I cant get it started. If anyone has any ideas please let me know thanks.

Asked by May 25, 2016 at 05:18 PM about the 1990 Cadillac DeVille Base Sedan

1990 Cadillac brand new battery, it was sitting for a few years before I got it.

Johnny Rico

does it crank over or you turn key and nothing. check your grounds. chassis to motor. battery to chassis. even though its a 'new' battery does it have any voltage.

I turn the key and get nothing, I will take a look at the grounds and see what I find. Thanks