Where do you check the brakefluid?

Asked by Sep 04, 2014 at 10:35 AM about the 1956 Studebaker Commander

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


It has a brake master cylinder like every car had back then, if I remember these had a large square nut on top of the master cylinder that you unscrewed to refill the master cylinder.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Studebaker Commander Questions

Studebaker Commander Experts

#1 Cabrina Dieters
Cabrina Dieters
Reputation 10
#1 Okcr2g
Reputation 10
View All

Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.