How much would one of the cost?

Asked by Jul 29, 2013 at 07:10 PM about the 1988 Dodge Raider

25,605

Good Luck finding one!! There are ZERO for sale on eBay ...if you DO find one, I doubt it will cost you more than $500-$700 bucks (isn't really worth any more than that, IMO). You'd have better luck finding the mechanically similar, Mitsubishi Montero.

1,675

Thousands.

25,605

Thousands, huh? We're talking about a Dodge here...and not a Viper either....Just sayin' dude!

1,675

It's only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it.

25,605

can't argue that...resale for an '88 Dodge Raider is well below the thousands mark though.

1,675

Depends on the condition... I was doing some research a few years ago, found some from the southern US selling for 3-5k... Granted, they were low mileage and in MINT condition... Mine probably isn't worth $100 right now, but it's also in pieces.

I bought my 1989 Raider for $1,000 and it has a gas leak on the fuel neck and the frame past the rear axel has a hole it in that's getting fixed soon. And it has about 173,000 on it but it still runs good and goes through the trails like a champ.