selling a couple raiders question

Asked by May 04, 2011 at 05:16 PM about the 1988 Dodge Raider

I've got a '88 Raider and an '87 Raider.the '88 is pretty clean but the engine needs a rebuild, (no compression). The '87 is pretty beat up, but the engine was replaced a few years back, it runs but needs carb work.

Would it make sense to try to sell these two as a "kit"? Do the two years cross over?

20

Yes they do (as long as they have the same engine (ie 4cyl or v6) if you still have i could really use some rear bump stops and would hook ya up email me carlin_rw@hotmail.com if that sounds interesting