ive got a 89 3.0 whats it worth

5

Asked by Mar 07, 2011 at 01:18 PM about the 1989 Dodge Raider

mechanically sound,runs great, new brakes and lines, clutch, timing belt, water pump in the last 3000 miles approx also new cap and rotor, plugs and wires
it also has extensive body mods thanks to the neighbor kids who stole it, smashed it into several trees and let it for dead in the woods. all glass is good. totaled out by insurance. i was going to repair body and give to my daughter when she started driving but it was more work than i have the room to do. hate to sell it, it was my first car and goes anywhere. but thats life

My 1989 is an automatic 3.0 which I am the only owner, runs great everything original. 140,000 real miles. Everything works except fuel guage and has the complete 4wd package. I at this time would not sale but if I had to I would not take less than 5.000.00. I may be crazy but I believe this is the bes civilian 4wd ever made.