raider research

Asked by Aug 27, 2010 at 09:33 PM about the 1988 Dodge Raider

I'm looking into an 88 raider which needs two cv joints replaced, a new power steering pump, fuel gauge sender unit, headliner, 4 shocks and possible rear main seal. guy is asking $1000. Q: can't find any bluebook info on this vehicle, does anyone know what the value of it may be? ballpark.

30

I have a 1988 Dodge Ram Raider 4 x 4 / you can have it for $1500.00 and drive it home, it's a clean car \ had the engine overhaul last January and a head job last week, it was a gift for my son but he dosn't know how to take care of it. New brakes \ problem here in California - it didn't pass the smog test, don't have time to mess with it. jajferreira@yahoo.com---- 619.341.5082 Jose I paid $2300.00 for this and I saw a nicer one for $3500.00 --if instersted I'll e-mail some pictures