where is the speedometer wires to the tranny located or where do any speedometer lines, cables or wires hook up period?? curious cause my 99 GMC Sierra has no speed gauge and wont shift outta low gear.... Just had tranny rebuilt do to the input shaft housing busting and leaving it not even wanting it to roll in neutral when running... crazy huh!! just so its said i wasn't the idiot who drove the piss outta it and broke it but first time ive seen um brake like this. anyway besides checking the speedometer hookups what else could it be?? im exhausted and would laugh if it was just a dumb plug, wire or cable unhooked. thanks!! :D

20

Asked by Jul 29, 2015 at 02:26 PM about the 1999 GMC Sierra

NO Speedometer and wont shift outta low gear!!

20

wow sorry....i didnt proof read lol im in a hurry to get this damn truck finished!!

20

Please ill take any help i can get yall!! --Olivia Grace ;)

I am truly regretful that I have no suggestions, Oh how I wish I did. What I can do is ask some of my buddies for help. I am compelled to do so, my Granddaughter is named Olivia Grace. I will see what I can do.