Replaced a plethora of parts and she still won't act right. Will not start nor stay on when it does actually start.

Asked by Jul 29, 2016 at 06:10 PM about the 1987 GMC Sierra

My truck won't start at all now. It will chug like it's trying to start (not clicking, my battery and alternator are both brand new). I've replaced the distributor in it's entire. Ignition control module. Fuel filter. Pump is priming just like it's supposed to. Changed the Throttle Position sensor. New plugs. Now we've come down to the possibility of my carburetor needing to be either rebuilt or replaced.
It stalls when I'm in the middle of driving, and I have to 2-foot it to keep it on (I know it's bad for it but it's my only source of transportation so I've got no choice). At idle, in park, any gear, it will shut off completely, and usually it will start right back up. Bad gas mileage, laggy acceleration.. It's just all-around terrible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

PS: It's a 4.3L in case that matters at all.