Interior Color

Asked by Mar 05, 2010 at 09:19 PM about the 1995 Pontiac Sunfire 2 Dr SE Coupe

We have a 1995 Red Pontiac Sunfire SE.  The interior is also red.  Was the interior a factory or custom choice?  If custom, does this increase the value of the car?  

45

Because of the different tastes of people. Not very often does custom interior add to the vehicles value. Its basically depends on the tastes of the buyer. There is a sticker, inside the glove box, in the trunk, or under the hood are common places. It has the factory codes for all the components and paint colors as well as the factory interior color. You should be able to find its location for your vehicle by looking up info on your vehicle on google. The definition can also be found online. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful!