my van quit while running but did that on occasion. the last time it done it i tried to restart it and will not crank also will not fire and acts like not getting gas to motor.What could it be please

Asked by Aug 09, 2016 at 01:53 PM about the 1997 Plymouth Voyager Minivan

We have changed ignition switch, ICM, starter relay, fuel relay, starter, and the
neutral switch. We have checked the to see if power was getting to starter and
other parts and there is power. We have done alot and still no fire and will not
even crank. i believe we have also tried a crank sensor.

10

Xo a hard reset on it you do this bye taking off the cables off the battery a d touching the. TOGETHER then put them back on make sure u have good charge in the battery and there on tight.

115

Sounds like your security system is bad it happens to my suburban you'll need to bypass with a passkey or VATS,IN SHORT you'll need a passkey called the NEW ROCKIES bypass passkey ,trust most mechanics won't even get near this ki s of a problem and dealer ships will charge you an arm a leg and possibly both testicles,yes it's that expensive,but when you buy the passkey, it comes with guaranteed tech support for installation,and guaranteed to work with a fraction of the prixe,so much your literally save a couple thousand dollars by going this route!! Best regards Joseph