my 1996 Plymouth voyager wont move when i step on the gas for 2 or 3 min then it jerks really hard and starts to pick up speed does that for the first 5 to 6 seems it does it longer as time goes by can anyone tell me what the problem is or how to fix it plss..

Asked by Jul 01, 2014 at 04:16 PM about the 1996 Plymouth Voyager

i step on the gas and it wont move...until 3 minutes later but first it jurks really hard then it
starts to pick up speed...before it only did that for the first 3 to 4 minutes but now it does
it more often even when we have been using the car all day

Most important thing about that tranny is The RIGHT AMOUNT of the RIGHT fluid. It can make all the difference.