Which belt drives the waterpump on my 1998 3.0 liter Voyager Base?


Asked by Apr 04, 2016 at 02:36 AM about the 1998 Plymouth Voyager SE

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I need to replace the water pump on my 1998 Plymouth Voyager Base. It has the 3.0 liter with AC

1 Answer


Waterpump and the cam shafts are driven by the crankshaft. They are behind everything at the passenger side of the engine. It took me four days, cause I took my time. But successful due to an awesome 8 part video series on YouTube by mechanic.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Plymouth Voyager Questions

Plymouth Voyager Experts

#1 LouB
Reputation 330
#2 fredgerz
Reputation 300
#3 seandivine
Reputation 290
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Explorer
893 Great Deals out of 64,220 listings starting at $799
Used Volvo S80
33 Great Deals out of 981 listings starting at $995
Used Dodge Caravan
596 listings starting at $1,900
Used Ford Ranger
169 Great Deals out of 5,601 listings starting at $900

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.