1994 plymouth voyager 3.0 engine. stopped running and will not start. no spark. coil ok. when key is turned on I get voltage to the coil for one second, I can here a relay click then no voltage at the positive terminal to the coil.

Asked by Apr 14, 2007 at 05:19 PM about the 1994 Plymouth Voyager

1994 plymouth voyager 3.0 engine.  stopped running and will not start.  no spark. coil ok. when key is turned on I get voltage to the coil for one second, I can here a relay click then no voltage at the positive terminal to the coil.

24,760

Hi fandersoni! Here's a no-start troubleshooting guide to help you systematically run down some of the possibilities. Hope it helps. Good luck! http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/index.html

60

check compression sound's like broken timing belt.

60

or fuel pump

check the relays under the steeling wheel that could be the promble