Need to Replace Engine, what is the cost & place

Asked by Jul 12, 2009 at 01:48 PM about the 1998 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

I need to replace the PLYMOUTH Breeze Engine, becaus it has freezed for lack of Engine oil. Which the best place & what will be the cost

3,615

With a car that old, you'd probably be money ahead to just get another car.

Yea, I would get another car all together. Most cases when am engine needs to replaced, It is not sound or economical to do so, especially when the cost of the part/repair are more than what the car is worth. Considering the age and value of the car, even In great condition, its not worth the money or effort, unless you're findings one for a couple hundred and your a do-it-yourself'er...and again, not worth the effort...