I have a 2000 Oldsmobile intrigue. I recently changed the parking light/ turn signal bulb now when the turn signal is activated the light is solid and doesn't blink. However, the inner turn signal blinks, and so does the rear signals. when I turn my hazard on everything blinks but the two front parking light/ turn signals. Any advice are what might be the problems. I'm open to suggestions.

Asked by May 20, 2014 at 05:54 PM about the 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue 4 Dr GL Sedan

1,375

THe intrigue has a feature where when the turn signals are activated, the farthest outside bulb turns on in effort to illuminate the corner your turning around. As far as im aware, there should only be one turn signal bulb per headlight housing which is the inside bulbs closest two center of car. the outsides are the ones that are suposed to stay on while signals enabled. Im not sure if thats the one youre referring to but I think it may be. With that said, you'll want to replace it with a clear bulb and not an "NA" amber bulb.