2002 olds intrigue service light stays on

Asked by Aug 17, 2011 at 07:53 AM about the 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue 4 Dr GL Sedan

My car would not start after sitting for one hour. I let is sit for 15 minutes and it did start but died before I could back it up. Two hours later it started and runs rough and the service light stays on but I was able to get the car home and into the garage. I did buy gas the day before but have checked the gas cap and it is secure.

1,305

Could be the fuel pump maybe, I don't think it would be the battery but I had a Olds as well and it was doing the same thing you mentioned.. took it to the shop and they said that the fuel pump needed to be replaced.

265

I've had fuel pumps, fuel filter's, and battery's all do the same thing.