RPM problem on right hand turns only

Asked by Jun 30, 2012 at 10:41 PM about the 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

I have a problem when accelerating around right hand turns only. The rpms with start to (i dont know how
to describe it so bear with me) rise and lower repeatedly until i straighten out. It does not do this on left
hand turns. I have replaced the map censor and the cam sensor which had caused similar problems.
Engine is a 420A DOHC 2.0L 4cyl non turbo

18,825

Automatic?

manual

247,525

Usually when you have this issue, is the power steering pump is putting extra load on the engine. so you might want to have it looked at and maybe replace. Why only on right turns is a mystery, it should happen just by turning the steering wheel.

ok thank you, i think we might have looked into that but i can't remember so ill bring it back up to my mechanic. If anyone else has some more ideas of what it could be please let me know still.

maby check the fuel pump connection