what is wrong with my mercury villager estate ?

Asked by Dec 14, 2014 at 03:01 PM about the 1999 Mercury Villager 4 Dr Estate Passenger Van

my mercury villager estate limited edition drove like normal  one morning. i go to drive it in
the afternoon it started  up right away but as i go to give it gas the vehicle ended up going
completely  dead. the next i had tried to start up my vehicle it was trying  to start up but it
did the same thing.

65,705

Check fuel filter and fuel pressure,may be bad fuel pump.

before i go to start it t i can hear the fuel pump turn on. then i try to start it and it cranks several times, then i try to restart again all it does is bogg under 1 rpm then stalls.

65,705

Weak fuel pump,or the fuel filter is stopped up.

65,705

Even thoe you here pump running,doe,s not mean it is pumping right.

I charged my battery and it won't kick over it just makes a click and then silence

did you change the pump? and if so did it go away your problem?