WHERE IS THE FUEL FILTER LOCATED ON A 1995 MAZDA MILLINIA TURBO CHARGED

Asked by Apr 20, 2007 at 06:45 PM about the 1995 Mazda Millenia 4 Dr S Supercharged Sedan

3,385

It is in the fuel tank. Most new cars do this. I would not replace it unless my mechanic had to replace the fuel pump. The fuel filter is now referred to as a filter sock and sits on the suction side of the fule pump in the tank. Please let me know if this helps or not

Best Answer Mark helpful

WHERE IS THE FUEL PUMP LOCATED ON A 1997 MAZDA MILLINIA 2.3TURBO CHARGED

805

The fuel filter is NOT in the fuel pump. That answer is wrong, and it should be replaced every 60K Miles. It is in the trunk under a round cover plate, 3 screws on top of the cover, two bolts holding the filter down, swap it and your done.

Your right Steve.

Thought on putting nitrous on my 2000 Millenia S? Low miles, excellent shape. Cold air intake and exhaust! I was thinking of putting a wet kit on. Maybe a 50 or 75hp shot!