Im getting nothing but the lights,horn,radio. is there a way to chk the starter relay?

Asked by Jul 25, 2017 at 12:09 PM about the 1988 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

Thank you for a quick response. I am at an impasse. I have checked my fuses and inspected and read all I can understand and cannot find what it was that I did when I TRIED to fix my elect. cooling fan.(I did not know that it had a relay I could have replaced)Unfortunately for me, there has been way too many people working on this truck. Everything was running except the elect. fan when I screwed it up. is there a way that I can test the starter relay or anyone with any other thoughts I would really love to find the problem. I put some pic on here in case you can make any sence of it.  thankz

No answers yet