Where to locate a right side window glass for a 2003 Thunderbird Coupe?

Asked by Nov 01, 2014 at 04:21 PM about the 2003 Ford Thunderbird Premium Convertible

Window was broken out 2 days ago in Bedford, Texas and we seem to be unable to locate this piece of glass for this vehicle.

38,205

Google "Texas salvage yards". This should bring up every phone number and yard in Texas. If no luck in Texas, move to the next closest state. Just keep looking until you score one. I checked EBAY but found only windows from the 60's.

Best Answer

Thanks. We will try.

5,085

Do you have comprehensive insurance? If so, why not just go to a body shop and have it fixed. If you just want to do it yourself, go to the Ford dealer and have them order you a new one.

ford dealerships (2) stated glass was no longer available for this vehicle. Anything found at dealerships was something left over. Glass replacement companies in area stated glass could not be found. Stopped looking. 4 Salvage yards have come back and the owner will make the decision as to who to purchase from. Thanks for your response.