1995 geo tracker 2mpg was getting 30mpg changed plugs ,wires, injectors on check eng light tested for check eng light code 12 what do i do next at a loss?

JOEHEAT
10

Asked by May 04, 2014 at 11:14 AM about the 1995 Geo Tracker 2 Dr LSi 4WD Convertible

trackerman69
40

Hey Joe, got your email today and yes I got it fixed. I took the injectors out and rotated the fuel rail and reinstalled the injectors to point straight up to observe the spray pattern. i found the #1 and # 2 injectors wouldnt shut off when the key was turned on so I rewired the injector harness from the injector connector to the firewall on both cylinders and the problem is gone. I have put close to a 1000 miles on since doing this and no issues have come back and my mileage is great. Hope this helps you out.