Fuel injector signal

40

Asked by Mar 30, 2014 at 06:29 PM about the 1995 Geo Tracker 2 Dr STD 4WD Convertible

Ok, this all started with raw fuel running out the tailpipe and since then I have done the
following. New injectors. new cap,rotor,plugs and wires. new fuel pressure regulator. new
distributor. changed the ECM with a working unit from my other tracker. changed the fuel
injector wire harness with the one from my other running tracker.  STILL have number
one and two cylinder injectors spraying constantly when the key is on. Thought maybe it
was bad injectors so I swapped them to three and four and they stopped and the other
two that were in three and four spray constantly now that they are in one and two. IDEAS?
SOLUTIONS? Any help would be great.

299,335

You did just about everything one would expect. Sorry I can't help. I'd be calling in the pro's at this point.

10

I HAVE SAME THING WITH MY TRACKER DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION?

try praying it always helps

I hope for your sake it's not a crankshaft/ keyway issue. The crankshaft bolt was not torqued correctly listened and warped keyway.