fuel problem 93 tracker

Asked by Mar 11, 2016 at 01:02 PM about the 1993 Geo Tracker 2 Dr LSi 4WD Convertible

Not getting fuel, new fuel pump didn't help. Clicking under hood
that wasn't there before. Rotated fuel pump relays and tried
another ecm, still no start.

5,305

battery should be newer then 10 and be clean with NO corrosion on the cable connections...the important thing is the ground to the chassis and to the motor block too~ with proper grounding the pump will have enough 'poop' to get the job done....also the ECU will malfunction to a "safe" mode if insufficient power is supplied (say 10.5 instead of 12.5 volts) partially shuts down the brain getting to a "just running" state~