i own a 1989 VW golf Cabriolet. It has a new convertible roof but it leaks

Asked by Feb 27, 2015 at 09:09 PM about the 1989 Volkswagen Cabriolet Base

serious leak where the top locks down to the frame on the top left corner of the drivers
side door so much so that we have a swimming pool on the floor and the driver seat is
soaked.  Any ideas how to fix it?

22,575

I believe there is a latch adjustment with the J hook that will be able to help create a water tight seal. Heres a link on the top install and adjustments: http://www.toplessrabbit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2330