If I can`t see the pcv on top of the valve cover of my 1981 buick century v-6, where is it?

Asked by Jun 11, 2013 at 10:57 PM about the 1981 Buick Century Limited Sedan FWD

I can`t see the pcv on top of valve cover, where is it located?

116,235

Look at the intake manifold, it should be located towards the rear of the engine.

there is but one hose that goes from the valve cover to the intake plenum...it is THAT hose, the end that tucks into the V/C if we are lucky they made if out of light blue plastic~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Jb_sfpZsI

@judge_roy...I entered the link in the address bar/space...it resulted in a youtube msg that said, "this video unavailable...sorry" However, I will look for it according to yours and tennisshoes directions...I need to leave for work right now, so I`ll report back here with the results later! Thank you for your response...Howard

@howard, ya gotta scoop up the entire thread right click and take you to it, double checked it...it's an instructional on the PCV~

you may have put a couple of spaces before or after...that'd do it~

it's a hose with a little dingus on the end that will rattle of it's okay~ ...not high tech, but if malfunctioning can mean excessive crankcase pressure or oil consumption~