Why won't my truck start?

Asked by Feb 18, 2014 at 01:20 PM about the 1992 Dodge Dakota 2 Dr LE Standard Cab LB

92 Dodge Dakota with a 5.2L auto trans. It just stopped starting so I checked for fuel pressure.and replaced the pump lines and filter. I have power to the ASD and fuel pump relays. I can pour some fuel in the throttle body and it will start. I have pulled the fuse and relay box off of the inner fender and looked at the splices a few people have told me about. They didn't look corroded but I repaired the blue and red wires anyways. The fuseable links don't look burnt either...? I'm pulling my hair out. Where do I go from here?

do you have power and ground at the fuel pump connector, if not then check the connector behind the left front wheel well.