97 dodge neon. When I press the brakes to slow down, my left turn signal turns on (don't blink just stays on) but its only on occation. And also the oil light kicks on when I brake sometimes as well

Asked by Sep 05, 2014 at 07:42 AM about the 1997 Dodge Neon 2 Dr STD Coupe

77,925

Check the bulbs in back you may have a broken filament inside one of them. As for your oil light check the oil level, make sure it is full, if it is then you need to have the oil pressure tested, you can loose an engine really fast without good oil supply and pressure.

I will check the bulbs. But as for the oil, its at the perfect level so I guess next is the pressure test! Thank you for your help!

31,245

Keep your oil clean and fresh.