Can you tell me if I can a 1978 Dodge Magnum XE in the Indiana area? I had one ,it was my first car and I LOVED IT.

Asked by Sep 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM about the 1978 Dodge Magnum XE

Looking for a 1978 Dodge Magnum for sale in the Indiana area!

27,015

Just a friendly FYI: This is a Q&A board and not an area to buy, sell, barter or trade. If you can't find the Dodge you're looking for in the Used Cars area of this site, you may want to search Dodge online forums, Auto Trader.com and other resources to find it. Good Luck!

I know where one is sitting but it does not have a for sale sign in it. It looks like it has not been moved in some time. It is in a little town on the west edge of Indiana. If you are interested post back and I can give more info. Again I do not own this car but I did some work in the area and passed by it.

Yes,can you please give me more info on the location of this car?

The car was located in Kingman, Indiana. It has been over a year since I have been there but here goes. Kingman is located on 234 on the west edge of the state. It was in town about 2 blocks north of 234 around Vine or Ist. Street. You can drive the whole town in 10 minutes so it is easy to find if still there. It was sitting in a driveway in front of a house. As for the car it was white with a good coat of dirt. It looked like it had been sitting for a while. Good Hunting