Looking to replace my Dodge Magnum with something similar

Asked by Jun 14, 2013 at 02:05 PM about the 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD

I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum with a Hemi engine.  Just hit 103 k miles.  Looking to trade it but would like something with horsepower, nice interior, comfortable ride, some cargo space.  Not looking for anything  huge but something comfortable.  I already have a Tahoe.

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Thanks for your answer. I had a Cherokee as a rental on a trip to Maine last year and I did not love the ride. It felt more like a pick up truck. I really do love my Magnum. Was reading some of the other posts about Magnums. I guess I have been very lucky in that I have never had any trouble with mine. Wish they still made them.

Dodge Charger or Challenger with Hemi?

Hi Racer, thanks for your answer. Would really like a little cargo space. Have thought about the Charger but my husband does not really care for its looks. We are both a bit on the conservative side. We really like the Magnum because of its great ride on road trips. the Charger and Challenger seem like they might be a little macho for me. Does anyone know if any car manufacturer is supposed to come out with a decent sized wagon with good horsepower anytime soon. I have read online that companies produce a lot more wagons for overseas markets that they never introduce here.

Wagons seem to have gone the way of the Buffalo, for the most part..The BMW that Tom posted is definitely a nice option, but if you're looking for a little more HP, specs on the Honda Accord Crosstour have it beat by little bit (271 vs 258)...The Honda has a 3.5L V6...it may not be a beast like a Hemi, but will definitely be more reliable and hold its resale value better than any Dodge product...Consumer Reports says the following on the Crosstour: Derived from the Accord, the Crosstour is a raised, hatchback version of the sedan. It combines the appearance and versatility of a wagon and hatchback without looking like an SUV, putting it in competition with the Toyota Venza. The Crosstour has a roomy interior with a wider cabin than the Accord and benefits from the added versatility of the rear hatch but visibility is compromised. The smooth and refined 3.5 liter V6 from the Accord is standard. The ride is supple and composed, but the handling becomes SUV-like as it approaches its limits.