Boyer Ford in Minneapolis has extremely low prices! Is this because they are trying to win business in the Twin Cities? I was shocked when I was shopping for an Ford Edge Sport.

50

Asked by Jan 22, 2014 at 12:20 PM about the 2013 Ford Flex SEL AWD

Boyer Ford in Minneapolis has extremely low prices! Is this because they are trying to win
business in the Twin Cities? I was shocked when I was shopping for an Ford Edge Sport. I
found a 2013 Ford Edge Sport and looking at a Ford Explorer - they were one of the
lowest priced dealers in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis Area) Just curious how some dealers
have such great prices over other dealers? Why is there such a variance?

90

I recently Just purchased a Vehicle from Boyer Ford In NE Minneapolis and I Was helped by a very nice salesman by the name of Ben He was very helpful, and got me a great Deal on my Focus. Boyer is most known for their commercial vehicles, and I guess they started selling cars a year ago. Ben told me that they are pricing vehicles less expensive that other dealers due to their low overhead, and excellent financing options. If you want a great deal on a car I recommend Ben at Boyer. Thanks, Brandon

150

Tom I don't think these are hold over vehicles - I just checked and most of their inventory is used - unless they are trucks. Boyer Ford has been pricing cars below market in our area to gain market share. They also have on the the nicest facilities around. Top notch dealership and the plus side is you save time and money.

150

So I answer directly to this Tom character who puts me on hand plot. So why doesn't this 57K poster respond?!?! He just throws his 57K poster weight around with quick comments without reading the actual questions I guess. Someone need to rename Tom to ROBOTOM!

56,705

If used, beware. Some dealers buy at auction and the vehicles have jaded pasts. Things like accidents, multiple owners, rental cars, lemon law buy backs, etc. Always get a vehicle history report when buying a used vehicle. Not saying this is the case here but it's always a possibility. So buyer beware. HTH. -Jim

170

Thanks Js08016 or Jim... thats a flavorful comment of the comments to the online atmosphere and the current state of the state. I would comment and state that not all vehicle history reports are flavorful for the state depending on the state. But I will concur that i'm not saying... I'm just saying.

60

I play hockey and haven't been on my "A" game lately. A friend of mine told me to visit this forum for infinite knowledge in which I can find my inner coach. I just want to give a shout out and thanks Hashish Meat, I never looked at it from that atmosphere. Thank you for infinite wisdom.

170

Dany Heatley! # 15 MN WILD! I would say you have come to the right place. After that messed up state of the state you made out of that Ferrari - ouch. You need to seek Jim's (Js08016) advice though above, and before taking a recently purchased supercar down the road at 200MPH and splitting it in two... that was quite an oracular spectacular. I hope the next guy pulls a history report. I mean Jim couldn't be more helpful! Wow. Now... Let's get down to brass tacks here shall we.... how much for the ape? And who is this Boyer Ford?

50

I leave for a few hours to return to this? I mean some of you have some serious problems - all of which I do admire.... Boyer Ford is a great place to buy a car, I was just asking for simple logic. I mean in my mind it doesn't make sense why someone would pay more for a perfectly good car lower miles, good history from another dealer...Boyer Ford is by far the best prices in our area. They also have the best service and of course complimentary history reports and letter openers.

150

I'll take some Hashish Meat for 300$

170

The old “can I take your car to my mechanic?”, of course we always welcome people to have a mechanic check out our stuff before they buy it, but it seems like every time they come back with a $2,000 list of preventive maintenance items the mechanic has “recommended” (made up) that need to be done, unless of course the prospective customer is okay with his family perishing in a fiery wreckage- in which case the laundry list of things can be put off for a couple of months… This is especially annoying if combined with the former “I’ll give you $5,000 for your $8,000 car” rant above

50

Spend 6 hours at the dealership, drive 42 of our 50 cars, take three to you mechanic and then offer me $5,000 out the door on my $8,000 car… no offense, but if I can discount the vehicle $3,000 (or just about 40% for all you math types) wouldn’t I have been massively overcharging you in the first place… just how much money do you think we make?!?!?

50

No seriously go to Boyer Ford and talk to them first. Don't waste your time digging around to save $100 they already have the best prices and they will prove it. Just go these ask them to show you the cars... if you are here you already know. Boyer Ford or Boyer Ford Trucks I can't remember what they go by these days... but a great dealership.

60

I had this pain in my side one time... but it's gone now.

170

Wow thanks again for opening up on here Dany... I am very pleased you have found a medium to voice your opinions and share some of your amazing and talented wisdom. We can always use the advise from a guy ranting in a car forum - whom actually split a Ferrari in half... no wonder you have pain... your lucky to be alive. Keep up the good work Dany! We are very proud of you!

56,705

You're welcome, glad to help. Thanks guys for the kind words! -Jim

170

Jim! Kind word are always welcome in the land of make believe! I appreciate the response! You have made a beleiber out of me! Oh wait I meant....

170

The English name Turkey, now applied to the modern Republic of Turkey, is historically derived via Old French Turquie from the Medieval Latin Turchia, Turquia, Greek Τουρκία. It is first recorded in Middle English (as turkye, torke, later Turkie, Turky), attested in Chaucer, ca. 1369.[1][2] Turkey was the name of a horse I used to know.... once....

170

I forgot when the horse turned 13 we had his left legged removed and affixed to his upper left torso to support a slight lean which occurred at later times of the day against the fence in the south field. Now how this relates to auto.... well one time my car got stuck by that exact place where the horse was sitting.... south field area. I got it running again but why is the left front tail light not working? The right side does but the left doesn't? It's not because of the horse is it?

60

The doctor told me about that... so you think that pain I keep having in my left side is from accessory olfactory bulb? The doctor mentioned something about this with aging... Thanks again! I really have found this forum useful for my medical issues.

150

Dany I must say you are just a bright bulb! Stick to hockey and quit using the Internet it's not healthy for you. In fact it's detrimental for idiot jocks to read or write... they should train you like race horses and put you through college post career. No need for you to confuse your agenda. Why are you here anyway? I know why hashish is makes perfect sense.

150

I just lost $50... from some guy who pulled a flush twice in a row. MAN. So now how do you replace brake pads on a 2002 Honda accord? I have the pads... got a C-clamp... so... enlighten this gambler so I can keep on keepin on. I'm busted down flat broke.

Best Answer