any tips or best way to align headlamps 1995 Chrysler Cirrus?

15

Asked by Nov 22, 2013 at 07:13 AM about the 1995 Chrysler Cirrus 4 Dr LX Sedan

left beam seems to point down & left.  right beam points straight ahead, nothing to right.
I've put in extended light bulbs for brighter light.

111,085

There should be two adjustment screws on each headlight assembly. One will cause it to go up and down. And the other left and right. I adjust mine by parking about twenty feet from a large garage door at night(or flat wall) with headlights aiming at door I adjust them while watching where they shine on the wall. Then take it for a ride to make sure you can see good with the new adjustments. Keep in mind not to aim them too high or to far to the left as not to blind on coming cars.

Best Answer