heater blower on 1997 Chrysler doesn't works rarely; How do I replace blower switch?

Asked by Dec 18, 2014 at 05:42 PM about the 1997 Chrysler LHS 4 Dr STD Sedan

Heater blower switch rarely turns blower on.  I would like to get directions in replacing the switch. Sometimes the blower starts working when I hit a bump. Hardly reliable!!!

4,365

hi you have an ATC auto temp control module the fan switch can not be replaced the whole control head has to be replaced ...also are you sure its the switch and not a bad set of brushes in the blower motor...

60

Its not the switch. Its the blower motor resistor its location is right beside the blower motor.

nofords, sounds good, hopefully I will get to it before Christmas. Have a Merry. thanks