my car sounds like i have huge tires on it theres a roaring noise comeing from the front i believe i changed the passenger side axel as well as the wheel bearing assembly and the noise continues?

Asked by Aug 31, 2013 at 12:10 PM about the 2000 Chrysler Cirrus 4 Dr LXi Sedan

the noise continues...when im accelerating it roars in the inside of the car,if i turn lightly to
the riight the noise goes quietly but straight or to the left it roars..what is this?...ive
changed the passenger side axel due to a torn and worn boot and the wheel bearing
assembly hub as well   still got that roar?

68,435

If you have a clutch fan for the radiator it may be locked up and causing the fan to spin at an excessively high speed. HTH. -Jim

25

Hi, I have a 1997 Chrysler Concorde with a similar problem. There is s rumble in sync with car speed. In Neutral, or drive. When I turn slightly to the right, it goes away. I can't hear it outside. I had my wife drive in circles around me. I had her drive while I was on the hood. Thanks.