Car alarm

Asked by Feb 10, 2018 at 01:55 PM about the 1998 Cadillac DeVille d'Elegance Sedan FWD

I need to remove my car alarm. Prefarabbly by fuse
or cutting wires. I don't care for the alarm at all. My
car turns over and everything. The alarm just won't
stop. Key fob doesn't help amd having the key
doesnt help. Im clueless as to where the fuse may
be if there is one.

16,235

it may not be that easy , I remember a web site for a 02 chevy and it was complicated, yours I don;t know but keep looking , like reagan said , i'm sure that information exists but I don't know where , I guess taking the 5th was too cliche'

10

as a temporary fix try this, im here since i have aftermarket electronics and key fab in my 98 deville when i bought it and sometimes when i unlock the car the lights dont come on then when i start the car the alarm goes off. however im assuming you have 2 keys aswell, 1 for opening the door and 1 for starting the car. If i keep the key in the door turned to unlock while i start the car with the other the alarm doesnt go off, then i can remove the door key. Im looking into just disabling the alarm myself