Miscellaneous Electrical Issues
1. Turn signals keep blinking after the car is off and keys removed.
2. Dimly lit upshift light and dimly lit battery indicator
3. Oil pressure light blinks all night when the engine is off and keys removed.
4. Interior light comes on randomly throughout the day and night and it's not
the door switch.
5. When these issues are active the remote FOB doesn't work (yes the
batteries have been replaced several times). When the FOB works the
others issues disappear for several days and then reappear. All these are
happening at the same time.
Sounds like a bad ground or a bad BCM (Body Control Module). Do these issues crop up when it rains? If so, something is getting wet and creating a short somewhere. The doors are a prime suspect. HTH. -Jim
Search Ford Focus Questions
Ford Focus Experts