how do you transfer toll tag to new vehicle if you've just renewed it?

Asked by Jul 31, 2016 at 08:33 PM about the 2009 Mazda Tribute i Touring

Question type: General

Just renewed my toll tag on vehicle I'm driving.  Getting a new vehicle this week & wondered how I go about transferring my toll tag to new vehicle?

1 Answer


Call your toll authority or go to their website.

Your Answer

Mazda Tribute Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Escape
1,062 Great Deals out of 93,902 listings starting at $1,200
Used Honda CR-V
758 Great Deals out of 56,072 listings starting at $1,750
Used Toyota RAV4
710 Great Deals out of 45,655 listings starting at $1,195
Used Chevrolet Equinox
987 Great Deals out of 60,959 listings starting at $999
Used Mercury Mariner
49 Great Deals out of 1,185 listings starting at $1,250
Used Honda Pilot
507 Great Deals out of 35,416 listings starting at $500
Used Mazda CX-7
31 Great Deals out of 1,184 listings starting at $2,990
Used Jeep Liberty
218 Great Deals out of 7,260 listings starting at $1,400
Used Mazda CX-9
94 Great Deals out of 7,961 listings starting at $3,000
Used Honda Accord
1,028 Great Deals out of 57,887 listings starting at $1,099
Used Nissan Pathfinder
365 Great Deals out of 26,471 listings starting at $1,500
Used Subaru Forester
381 Great Deals out of 35,524 listings starting at $750
Used Jeep Grand Cherokee
829 Great Deals out of 70,126 listings starting at $700
Used Ford Edge
890 Great Deals out of 52,093 listings starting at $1,745

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.