Largest possible tires on a 08 Wrangler

Asked by Dec 06, 2008 at 12:52 PM about the 2008 Jeep Wrangler X

I have an 08 Wrangler which i am planning on doing a 2-3.5" lift on. What are the largest tires i could put on with or
with out spacers? Also and specific suspension set ups that you suggest for a 2-3.5" lift?

if you put a 2 inch lift on it you could clear 33x12.50 no problem with 3.5 or 4 you should be able to clear 35x12.50 without much problems

it also depends on the size of rims u are using if u get deep dish rims your tires will stick out but u can put bigger tires on it u can also buy spacers but idk how safe they are and it doesnt look the greatest. if u are considering using ur jeep for mudding u should consider goin with a with a thinner tire it helps with traction in the mud and allows u to cut through it allowing control in a mud hole

you might have some rubbing with the 35s if you flex offroad and you will drain you gas milage and highway drivablity if you dont regear. the stock has i think 3.07s in the jk you will have to go to 4.11s, 4.58s, or possibly 5.13's which will probably be the best choice. Rubicon express or OME (old man emu) are the cheepest and durable lifts that i know that you can just slap in there but you could run into problems with you trac arms as well as stabilizer bars and braking problems it will take longer to stop all that rubber.

it also depends on the axels because i have a o1 jeep tj and i know the biggest tires you can put on dana 30's before the axels start to bend are 33's so i would check that out

good point ive been running with dana 40 front and 60 rear since i got the jeep and have never had problems but it would rub and ur right u wouldnt have flex if u were 4x4 ing

Big Tires Require BIG HORSE Power ! Also, They are really HARD! on all of your stock running gear! Axles, driveshaft, "u" joints, etc! I'd go with some leaf (lift) springs ..... For what ever amount of "Lift" you like If you have good tires now, you can keep them on! AND! NO! 200 DOLLAR ++ New ones !

I think this company is very high quality, and reliable.Great guy. Great PRICING and great service. I can't say enough about I was very impressed with the quality and efficiency of my service. They came out on the same day,fixed my front door,the charges were reasonable.Great service Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from Thanks for the great post. You have a well written and informative blog especially for us. Hey … it's an amazing information dude. Thnx! For sharing this great. Fabulous blog!!! i like so much ,supurb blog...keep up the good work I also appreciate with this valuable information. Security is an important part of life. I really appreciate your ideas and information you have mention here. I'm also agree and in favor to your knowledgeable facts and information that gathered. Thanks for having it here.. Awesome post,the way you explained it is absolutely informative. Again thanks.Thanks for sharing this info. Reifen4x4 Our Company Votech offers its customers a selection of the best tires for SUVs, pickup trucks, cars and trucks. Votech quality tires for all delivered 4x4 Farhzeuge, The ultimate Votech products for offroad: Tyres 4x4, 4x4 wheels, 4x4 accessories, assistance and advice for the SUV. Best service and quality If you want to know some more about reifen4x4 and wanna buy for yourself the right now , get us a visit :