I have a 2008 uplander dealer can not seem to be able to fix my side sliding I have had it back three times, you can be driving and the side doors will come open, also does it sitting still?

Asked by Sep 01, 2012 at 10:42 PM about the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander Base

Sliding side doors come open while driving done the road and setting still. Had to dealer 3 times can't fix.

I found numerous complaints of the issue with the sliding doors, to the point of owners trying to sue GM with no results but aggrevation and stress. I could find no information on an actual fix. Your best bet is to trade or sell the vehicle for something safer, sorry I couldn't help further. If anyone else has had results of a good fix/solution, please post.

Hi Mtwtire, I apologize on behalf of Chevrolet for what you're experiencing with your Uplander. If you would like for me to research further, I would be glad to do so. Please private message me the last 8 digits of your VIN#, first & last name, address, contact phone number, current mileage and the involved dealer where your had your vehicle serviced at. My email is vanessa_evans@gmexpert.com. I look forward to your reply as this is a safety issue and I would like to if I could assist in getting some resolve. Vanessa GM Customer Service